Access to VSIX is opened to all operators who accept and sign the conditions of the Admission regulations, and have the necessary requirements.
- To fill in the Application form
- To sign of Admission regulations, enclosing documentation about compliance with formal and technical requirements
- Application is submitted to the evaluation of the Coordination Technical Committee
- The Technical-Scientifical Committee (CTS) resolves and notifies applicant and all other operators, both if application is accepted or rejected
- If application is unsuccessful, CTS will notify motivations
- If application is successful, the participant commits itself to activate connection to the NAP within 90 days after the confirmation, under penalty of invalidation